How do I get AppleTV om my home TV ?

How do I watch Apple TV on my home TVs???

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:00 AM

Select modern smart TVs support the Apple TV app among their smart apps. Depending on brand and model (year), the app can either be pre-installed or downloadable from the manufacturer’s app repository.

Unsupported TVs may connect an external HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, or a third party device (Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Playstation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’ dongle, or select cable boxes that support apps).

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Watch on smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2023 10:00 AM in response to CAMEO143

Select modern smart TVs support the Apple TV app among their smart apps. Depending on brand and model (year), the app can either be pre-installed or downloadable from the manufacturer’s app repository.

Unsupported TVs may connect an external HDMI streaming device that supports the Apple TV app. That can be an Apple TV box, or a third party device (Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Playstation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’ dongle, or select cable boxes that support apps).

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

Watch on smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

How do I get AppleTV om my home TV ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.