Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

My Magic Mouse is not working

Yesterday, when I turned on my iMac, I received a small screen that I need to connect a wireless mouse, I did that with my Magic Mouse but nothing ever happened.

I tried watching videos on how to fix it and reconnect it, but I couldn’t get it reconnecting. I had to forget the mouse from my Bluetooth and I can’t get it to recognize the mouse anymore.

I tried turning the Bluetooth on and off, restarting the iMac, but I could not get it reconnecting again.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 9:48 AM

Form > If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac - Apple Support

Connect the Lightning cable

Connect your wireless accessory to your Mac with the Lightning to USB Cable or USB-C to Lightning Cable, wait 1 minute, then disconnect the cable. This pairs the accessory with your Mac and charges the built-in battery. To check your accessory's charge level, click the Control Center icon in the menu bar, then click Bluetooth.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2023 9:48 AM in response to che1in0

Form > If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac - Apple Support

Connect the Lightning cable

Connect your wireless accessory to your Mac with the Lightning to USB Cable or USB-C to Lightning Cable, wait 1 minute, then disconnect the cable. This pairs the accessory with your Mac and charges the built-in battery. To check your accessory's charge level, click the Control Center icon in the menu bar, then click Bluetooth.

My Magic Mouse is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.