Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

how do I use my Ringtone I previously created for my Phone8 on my iPhone14? I have the tones on my new iPhone but do not know how to put in to the location where the hipbone app willl recognize it

How do I use my previously created dial tones I used on my iphone8 on my new iPhone 12 I can't get the tones into the proper location to where the dialing ap will recognize its existence .

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 8:30 AM

Hey there billyfromblueridge,

While you mentioned that you do have the ringtone already on your new iPhone, but are asking how to access it from a third-party app(Hipbone), we recommend reaching out to the developers of the app as they'll be in the best position to assist further with this: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2023 8:30 AM in response to billyfromblueridge

Hey there billyfromblueridge,

While you mentioned that you do have the ringtone already on your new iPhone, but are asking how to access it from a third-party app(Hipbone), we recommend reaching out to the developers of the app as they'll be in the best position to assist further with this: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

how do I use my Ringtone I previously created for my Phone8 on my iPhone14? I have the tones on my new iPhone but do not know how to put in to the location where the hipbone app willl recognize it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.