Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Hello, is there a way to recover the most recent version of a Google doc file I accidentally deleted from my trash?

Is there a way to recover the most recent version of a Google doc which I accidentally deleted from my Trash?

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 11:56 AM

Hello lizzie1966,

This is a question for Google and their support team. Apple has no control over recovering files from Google or any other companies products.

If it was an offline copy you made edits to the answer is most likely no. Unless you backed up your MacBook before deleting it and can revert to that backup.

I hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2023 11:56 AM in response to lizzie1966

Hello lizzie1966,

This is a question for Google and their support team. Apple has no control over recovering files from Google or any other companies products.

If it was an offline copy you made edits to the answer is most likely no. Unless you backed up your MacBook before deleting it and can revert to that backup.

I hope this helps!

Hello, is there a way to recover the most recent version of a Google doc file I accidentally deleted from my trash?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.