Words with friends 2

I purchased a new iPhone, but Words With Friends 2 didn’t transfer with it. I was on level 22, but it started me as a new player on level 1. How can I retrieve my original status on my new IPhone?

iPhone 12, 16

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:12 PM

"Words with friends 2: I purchased a new iPhone, but Words With Friends 2 didn’t transfer with it. I was on level 22, but it started me as a new player on level 1. How can I retrieve my original status on my new IPhone?"

-------

Troubleshooting App Transfer:

A. Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferrin from an old iPhone to a new iPhone, Quick Start is what to use. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Incompatibility being the Culprit:

View the app's iOS compatibility. Alos, note that not all apps are transferal between devices (something you typically see in MS Office or Security Software).

C. Contact the Developer:

If this should have transferred, then contact the developer. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2023 7:12 PM in response to Pleh71

"Words with friends 2: I purchased a new iPhone, but Words With Friends 2 didn’t transfer with it. I was on level 22, but it started me as a new player on level 1. How can I retrieve my original status on my new IPhone?"

-------

Troubleshooting App Transfer:

A. Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferrin from an old iPhone to a new iPhone, Quick Start is what to use. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Incompatibility being the Culprit:

View the app's iOS compatibility. Alos, note that not all apps are transferal between devices (something you typically see in MS Office or Security Software).

C. Contact the Developer:

If this should have transferred, then contact the developer. You'll find their Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

Words with friends 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.