ICloud

I keep receiving emails stating that my iCloud storage is full, I am not sure if the email is legitimate, how can I check if I am running out of storage please.

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 3:10 AM

Check your iCloud storage usage online or on any device using the direction in this support article --> Check your iCloud storage on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Also

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 26, 2023 4:13 AM in response to Elidam1

Scams (e-mail, text messages, and phone calls) are getting very good at closely imitating true Apple communications. Always be cautious. These support articles have some guidelines:

About identifying legitimate emails from the App Store and iTunes Store --> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Avoid scams when you use Apple Cash --> Avoid scams when you use Apple Cash - Apple Support

Apple 'How to identify, avoid, and report phishing' video--> https://youtu.be/SR3Z3fXXjfw

If you are uncertain about a message and a resource provided in that message, do not click on any links in the message. Try to independently verify the resource by going to a support page on apple.com and use that to contact Apple or to verify with the service the message is telling you to use.

ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.