how can i get my old photos when i start apple account?

i need to get back my all photos from my apple account starting from until now

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 5:18 AM

Hello faisoor,

I might be misunderstanding your question. If I am, please correct me so I can give you a better answer. It sounds likes you've created a new Apple ID and want to transfer all your photos from one to the other?

It is usually advised to keep one Apple ID per person. If you don't like your Apple ID email, or email in general, it is possible to change it! Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

There is no automated process for transferring photos from one Apple ID to the other. The only way would be to email them to the new Apple ID and download them (this might lose timestamp and location data). You could also attempt to AirDrop if you have two devices (one logged into the old Apple ID and one logged into the new).

If you no longer have access to your old Apple ID and are trying to recover the photos on that Apple ID, you will need to reset the password for it - If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2023 5:18 AM in response to faisoor

Hello faisoor,

I might be misunderstanding your question. If I am, please correct me so I can give you a better answer. It sounds likes you've created a new Apple ID and want to transfer all your photos from one to the other?

It is usually advised to keep one Apple ID per person. If you don't like your Apple ID email, or email in general, it is possible to change it! Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

There is no automated process for transferring photos from one Apple ID to the other. The only way would be to email them to the new Apple ID and download them (this might lose timestamp and location data). You could also attempt to AirDrop if you have two devices (one logged into the old Apple ID and one logged into the new).

If you no longer have access to your old Apple ID and are trying to recover the photos on that Apple ID, you will need to reset the password for it - If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

how can i get my old photos when i start apple account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.