iCloud+ pricing

I was paying 64,99 TL for 2 TB storage capacity for family my and my wife. But then somehow the system requested a credit card update I did. Now it requires 129,99 TL for 2 TB why? I want to pay as before which is already on your page.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 2:17 PM

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Check Apple invoice since when you paid the double price, 2 x 64,99 TL = 129,98 TL

For example:

If you scroll down on the invoice:

If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

So please contact support, by clicking on your invoice.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2023 2:17 PM in response to ihsan3131

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

Check Apple invoice since when you paid the double price, 2 x 64,99 TL = 129,98 TL

For example:

If you scroll down on the invoice:

If you have any questions about your bill, contact support. This email confirms payment for the iCloud+ plan listed above. You will be billed each plan period until you cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.

So please contact support, by clicking on your invoice.

iCloud+ pricing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.