You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix my iPhone stuck on Apple logo and not turning on?

My iphone shut off and wont turn back on. Theres just a flashing apple logo that appears and disappears every 10 sec or so.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 7:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2024 2:34 AM

How to fix my iPhone stuck on Apple logo and not running on?

5 replies

Jan 27, 2024 11:08 AM in response to MyMacComputr

I know this is a bit late but I need some help with the same problem. I have an iPhone SE 2nd generation which has been sitting in my cabinet for almost a year now. I tried to boot the phone back up but instead, it started to go in a boot loop. It only went on a boot loop in the charger, and I when I unplugged it, it just magically turned off! Then I tried everything, from force restarting which did absolutely nothing! I tried to restore the phone through my PC but the iPhone would, out of now where, leave recovery mode! Then, when I did get to restoring the iphone, it would just say preparing iphone for restore with the serial number being N/A! I tried this on an actual mac, gave me the error code 4013. I tried to use 3utools, but even that wouldn't work as my phone either randomly disconnects from recovery mode OR 3utools would say something about a charger or drivers. Please note, I updated my apple controller bus drivers already! Im at a lost, the iphone isnt even covered anymore, and I couldn't find any useful help from apple.

Jun 27, 2023 7:07 AM in response to Neemska

If your iPhone is continuously flashing the Apple logo, it suggests that your device is stuck in a boot loop. A boot loop occurs when your iPhone gets trapped in a cycle of restarting repeatedly, making it unable to reach the home screen. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Force restart: Press and hold the power button and the volume down button (or the home button for older iPhone models) simultaneously until the Apple logo disappears and reappears. Release the buttons and wait for your iPhone to start up normally.
  2. Restore from iTunes/Finder: Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes (or Finder on macOS Catalina or later) installed. Put your device into recovery mode by following the instructions provided by iTunes/Finder. Once in recovery mode, you'll have the option to restore your iPhone to factory settings. Be aware that this erases all data on your device, so ensure you have a backup beforehand.
  3. Contact Apple Support: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, it's best to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance. They can provide additional guidance or recommend repair options if necessary.

Remember, if your iPhone is still covered by warranty or AppleCare, it's recommended to consult with Apple or an authorized service provider for the most reliable support.

Jul 22, 2024 7:01 AM in response to Neemska

I've been in a similar situation where my iPhone was stuck on the Apple logo and wouldn't turn on. It can be quite frustrating, but I found a few solutions on Google that might help you out:

1. Force Restart: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button (or Volume Down button for iPhone X or newer) simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds. This should force the device to restart and might resolve the issue.

2. Check Battery and Charging: Ensure that your iPhone has enough battery power by connecting it to a charger for at least 15-30 minutes. Sometimes a drained battery can cause this problem. Make sure to use a genuine charging cable and adapter.

3. Update iTunes and Restore: Connect your iPhone to your computer and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Then, put your iPhone into Recovery Mode and follow the prompts in iTunes to restore your device. Be aware that this process will erase all data on your iPhone, so it's essential to have a recent backup.

4. Try ReiBoot: If the above methods don't work, you might consider using a professional iOS system repair tool like ReiBoot. However, this method requires a purchase to use. If your budget allows, you can consider this approach.

Remember, if none of these solutions work for you, it's advisable to contact Apple Support or visit an authorized service center for further assistance. They have the expertise to diagnose and resolve more complex issues with your iPhone.

[Edited by Moderator]

How to fix my iPhone stuck on Apple logo and not turning on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.