Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown

what if I dont have "My photo Stream" to select?

How do I save my pictures if I dont see "My Photo Stream"?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 10:47 AM

If you don't see a Photo Stream album, it means you are not using Photo Stream on that specific device, so nothing to save from it.

You can go to Settings ➜ Photos ➜ My Photo Stream to turn it on, if you used it on another device and need the photos from that device in the current one.

4 replies

Jun 28, 2023 7:16 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence Finch wrote:

Phil0124 wrote:

You can go to Settings ➜ Photos ➜ My Photo Stream to turn it on, if you used it on another device and need the photos from that device in the current one.

Not any more. As of June 27 My Photo Stream no longer exists. Photos previously uploaded will still be available for 30 more days.

It still exists. Shutdown is scheduled for July 26. On June 26 it stopped uploading new pictures. But anything already there, will remain there for 30 days or until July 26 when it is actually shut down.

My Photo Stream is scheduled to be shut down on July 26, 2023. 
As part of this transition, new photo uploads to My Photo Stream from your devices will stop one month before, on June 26, 2023. Any photos uploaded to the service before that date will remain in iCloud for 30 days from the date of upload and will be available to any of your devices where My Photo Stream is currently enabled. By July 26, 2023, there will be no photos remaining in My Photo Stream, and the service will be shut down. 

what if I dont have "My photo Stream" to select?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.