My Photo Stream

I do not have an album called “My Photo Stream > Select” on my iphone 6s. So, what do I do I save my photos?

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 3:00 PM

On iPhone 6s, the "My Photo Stream" album may not be available by default. However, you can still save your photos using other methods. Here are a few options:

1. Camera Roll/All Photos Album: By default, all photos you capture with your iPhone are saved in the Camera Roll (or All Photos) album. You can access this album through the Photos app. Open the Photos app and tap on the "Photos" tab at the bottom to view all your saved photos.
  2. iCloud Photos: If you have iCloud Photos enabled, your photos will be automatically synced and saved in your iCloud storage. You can access them from any device connected to your iCloud account, including other iOS devices, Macs, and even through the iCloud website (icloud.com). Make sure iCloud Photos is enabled by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Photos and enabling "iCloud Photos."
  3. Third-Party Cloud Storage: You can use third-party cloud storage services like Google Photos, Dropbox, or OneDrive to back up and save your photos. Install the respective app for the cloud storage service you prefer, sign in, and follow the instructions to upload your photos to the cloud.
  4. Transfer to Computer: You can connect your iPhone 6s to a computer using a USB cable and transfer your photos to the computer. On a Mac, you can use the built-in Photos app to import photos. On a Windows PC, you can use software like iTunes or Windows Photos to transfer photos.

Remember to regularly back up your photos to avoid any potential loss. It's a good practice to have multiple copies of your important photos stored in different locations or backup methods.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2023 3:00 PM in response to BarkDan

On iPhone 6s, the "My Photo Stream" album may not be available by default. However, you can still save your photos using other methods. Here are a few options:

1. Camera Roll/All Photos Album: By default, all photos you capture with your iPhone are saved in the Camera Roll (or All Photos) album. You can access this album through the Photos app. Open the Photos app and tap on the "Photos" tab at the bottom to view all your saved photos.
  2. iCloud Photos: If you have iCloud Photos enabled, your photos will be automatically synced and saved in your iCloud storage. You can access them from any device connected to your iCloud account, including other iOS devices, Macs, and even through the iCloud website (icloud.com). Make sure iCloud Photos is enabled by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Photos and enabling "iCloud Photos."
  3. Third-Party Cloud Storage: You can use third-party cloud storage services like Google Photos, Dropbox, or OneDrive to back up and save your photos. Install the respective app for the cloud storage service you prefer, sign in, and follow the instructions to upload your photos to the cloud.
  4. Transfer to Computer: You can connect your iPhone 6s to a computer using a USB cable and transfer your photos to the computer. On a Mac, you can use the built-in Photos app to import photos. On a Windows PC, you can use software like iTunes or Windows Photos to transfer photos.

Remember to regularly back up your photos to avoid any potential loss. It's a good practice to have multiple copies of your important photos stored in different locations or backup methods.

My Photo Stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.