Related Article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown

If I am already using iCloud - do I need to do anything about my photo streams?

or I can i just keep doing things the way i'm already doing?

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 4:22 PM

Hello trungerton,

If you already have iCloud Photos enabled on all of your devices, you don't need to do anything else — your photos already sync to iCloud. To check, on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > your name > iCloud. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, click your name, then click iCloud. Make sure that it says "On" next to Photos on each of your devices. 

Just verify you have iCloud Photos toggled on for all of your Apple devices, and you should be all set🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2023 4:22 PM in response to trungerton

Hello trungerton,

If you already have iCloud Photos enabled on all of your devices, you don't need to do anything else — your photos already sync to iCloud. To check, on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > your name > iCloud. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, click your name, then click iCloud. Make sure that it says "On" next to Photos on each of your devices. 

Just verify you have iCloud Photos toggled on for all of your Apple devices, and you should be all set🙂

If I am already using iCloud - do I need to do anything about my photo streams?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.