Related Article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown

I don't see My Photo Stream when I go on myiPhone to photos, then Albums. Why not?

I don't see My Photo Stream when I go on myiPhone to photos, then Albums. Why not?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 4:05 PM

Yes, similar to what muguay said. If you dont see an album in your photos called "Photo Stream", then you have nothing to worry about. Another way to check is to go to Settings>iCloud (at the top with your profile picture)> apps using iCloud. From here, click the "Photos" app and ensure that "Sync this iPhone" is toggled on to save your photos to the cloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2023 4:05 PM in response to marjory208

Yes, similar to what muguay said. If you dont see an album in your photos called "Photo Stream", then you have nothing to worry about. Another way to check is to go to Settings>iCloud (at the top with your profile picture)> apps using iCloud. From here, click the "Photos" app and ensure that "Sync this iPhone" is toggled on to save your photos to the cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.