I can not invite my friend although she uses IOS like us

I want to invite my friend to Family sharing. I sent invitation through her Imess by phone number that use Imess, her icloud mail but she still can not join. I wonder what the matter is 🥲 Hope someone can answer it, thank you so much!

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 6:30 AM

Does it say why she cannot join? Messages like that are often key to understanding the issue and finding the solution.

To learn how to join a Family Sharing group, read the section "Join a family group" in the document "Set up Family Sharing". This link will take you straight there --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

There could be various reasons why she cannot join, such as her account is set up for a different country, or she has exceeded the annual limit for joining families.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2023 6:30 AM in response to ngngoclinh

Does it say why she cannot join? Messages like that are often key to understanding the issue and finding the solution.

To learn how to join a Family Sharing group, read the section "Join a family group" in the document "Set up Family Sharing". This link will take you straight there --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

There could be various reasons why she cannot join, such as her account is set up for a different country, or she has exceeded the annual limit for joining families.

I can not invite my friend although she uses IOS like us

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.