How do I find out if I already have AppleCare?

How do I find out if I already have Apple Care?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 3:31 PM

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

i understand you are trying lto locate the information about your AppleCare warranty. note that all apple products bought brand new from a retailer or from the apple store comes with a one year limited warranty. Devices do not come with AppleCare+ unless you get this with your product.

for more information On AppleCare+ please see Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Here is some supportive links to your question :

1. Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple
  2. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2023 3:31 PM in response to Difficult2900

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

i understand you are trying lto locate the information about your AppleCare warranty. note that all apple products bought brand new from a retailer or from the apple store comes with a one year limited warranty. Devices do not come with AppleCare+ unless you get this with your product.

for more information On AppleCare+ please see Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Here is some supportive links to your question :

1. Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple
  2. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

Jun 29, 2023 4:33 PM in response to Difficult2900

Thank you so much for your response!

that's great to hear about your purchase of AppleCare+. its always best to make sure you have some sort of protection for your devices.

i am also glad that my answer resolved this for you :) and thank you for your feedback . it is much appreciated.

like all other members, it was a pleasure helping you, and i hope you have a good day.

Kind Regards,

Killian C

How do I find out if I already have AppleCare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.