How can I access the subscription?

How can I access a subscription shared with me?

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 5:39 PM

Hello Sir/Madam

first of all, i would like to welcome you to the Apple Support Community. My name is Killian And i will be trying my best to assist you with this problem. it looks like you are Joined with a Family?

Rest Assured, please note that i will try my best to resolve this for you.

1. Please check this Similar link out: Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

*this link provides information about shared subscriptions with family members*

Please contact your family member in possession of the Subscription and confirm with them if they have provided you access to this subscription you are trying to access.

Here is a list of Similar Links i think you would be interested in :))

1. How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support
  2. Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support
  3. Join a Family Sharing group in Family Sharing on Mac - Apple Support
  4. If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support *Recommended & Suggested*
  5. What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support *Suggested Read*
  6. Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support
  7. Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

these links are here to help you and to if possible, also help resolve the issues you are facing.

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2023 5:39 PM in response to Sabina_2004

Hello Sir/Madam

first of all, i would like to welcome you to the Apple Support Community. My name is Killian And i will be trying my best to assist you with this problem. it looks like you are Joined with a Family?

Rest Assured, please note that i will try my best to resolve this for you.

1. Please check this Similar link out: Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

*this link provides information about shared subscriptions with family members*

Please contact your family member in possession of the Subscription and confirm with them if they have provided you access to this subscription you are trying to access.

Here is a list of Similar Links i think you would be interested in :))

1. How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support
  2. Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support
  3. Join a Family Sharing group in Family Sharing on Mac - Apple Support
  4. If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support *Recommended & Suggested*
  5. What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support *Suggested Read*
  6. Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support
  7. Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

these links are here to help you and to if possible, also help resolve the issues you are facing.

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

How can I access the subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.