Why can't Apple keep scam and phishing messages from iCloud Mail account?

Why can't Apple keep scam and phishing messages from iCloud Mail account while I have tried every prevention measure in the book according to Apple Support guideline? Because the amount of scams can be easily reach 100-200 per day and only happen to iCloud (not to any of my other email accounts with other companies), I start to think cancelling the iCloud Mail or iCloud account altogether may be the only solution. Unless Apple comes up with some real scam/spam fighting solution. Meanwhile, I will appreciate if any one can kindly offer some resolve, too.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 10:43 PM

oldenche Said:

"Why can't Apple keep scam and phishing messages from iCloud Mail account?"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud eMail:

A. Changing the eMail Address:

Unfortunately, you cannot change the iCloud eMail, once it has been created. So, you sat have to filter it all out, and organize it.

B. Managing eMails in iCloud eMail:

Make a rule to what iCloud eMail what to so when you get a certain eMail. Create filers based on keywords (i.e. senders names and domains), and choose what eMails will be deleted and so that it never shows up occurs again.

Search for related eMails by subject heading, etc.

Create Folders to organize certain eMails.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2023 10:43 PM in response to oldenche

oldenche Said:

"Why can't Apple keep scam and phishing messages from iCloud Mail account?"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud eMail:

A. Changing the eMail Address:

Unfortunately, you cannot change the iCloud eMail, once it has been created. So, you sat have to filter it all out, and organize it.

B. Managing eMails in iCloud eMail:

Make a rule to what iCloud eMail what to so when you get a certain eMail. Create filers based on keywords (i.e. senders names and domains), and choose what eMails will be deleted and so that it never shows up occurs again.

Search for related eMails by subject heading, etc.

Create Folders to organize certain eMails.

Why can't Apple keep scam and phishing messages from iCloud Mail account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.