You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Photo Stream

I cannot find an Album named My Photo Stream on my iPhone nor my iPad. I have never owned nor logged into a Mac. Why am I receiving notifications that the photos saved in My Photo Stream are going to disappear?

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:27 AM

My Photo Stream is a syncing service that could transfer photos between any Apple devices, where Photos or iPhoto or Aperture could be installed. Perhaps you have enabled My Photo Stream once on your iPhone or iPad, long time ago.You can ignore this warning, if you have not used My Photo Stream during the last month, as My Photo Stream is only saving the photos for at most a month.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2023 11:27 AM in response to notaMacintosh

My Photo Stream is a syncing service that could transfer photos between any Apple devices, where Photos or iPhoto or Aperture could be installed. Perhaps you have enabled My Photo Stream once on your iPhone or iPad, long time ago.You can ignore this warning, if you have not used My Photo Stream during the last month, as My Photo Stream is only saving the photos for at most a month.

My Photo Stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.