Delete Created Folders in Safari

I want to delete the folders I made in safari. You can find what I’m talking about when you hit “bookmark”, then “edit”, then “new folder” and then you choose a name for the folder. All it does is change what bookmarks are shown based on which folder I add them to. I can’t figure out how to delete them. I can find them in settings under “safari”, then “favorites”, and can choose to change them there but can’t delete them. The picture below is where you make the folders

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 4:24 PM

Hello dejay_,

I might be misunderstanding this. Are you just trying to delete the Folder you've created? If so, if you hit the Edit button again (same one as the one you used to tap the New Folder button), an icon will appear to the left of the folder (or bookmark) to delete it.

This will delete the Folder or Bookmark you've selected.

Again, if I'm misunderstanding this please let me know!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2023 4:24 PM in response to dejay_

Hello dejay_,

I might be misunderstanding this. Are you just trying to delete the Folder you've created? If so, if you hit the Edit button again (same one as the one you used to tap the New Folder button), an icon will appear to the left of the folder (or bookmark) to delete it.

This will delete the Folder or Bookmark you've selected.

Again, if I'm misunderstanding this please let me know!

Delete Created Folders in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.