Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Philips Hue no longer working on Apple Watch

I used to be able to control my Philips Hue products with my watch (Siri) until recently, now I can only control them through my iPad and iPhone but not with my watch. The apps are updated, the software is updated on all devices, including the watch. Rebooting it does not help.

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 4:28 PM

I have been talking to Philips Hue but I am still suspecting the watch to be the issue. Now it doesn’t recognize Home Kit as set up at all after I tried undoing the sync, deleting the app and redownloading. The phone still controls the lights but now my watch says “It looks like you haven’t set up any HomeKit accessories”.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2023 4:28 PM in response to LD150

I have been talking to Philips Hue but I am still suspecting the watch to be the issue. Now it doesn’t recognize Home Kit as set up at all after I tried undoing the sync, deleting the app and redownloading. The phone still controls the lights but now my watch says “It looks like you haven’t set up any HomeKit accessories”.

Philips Hue no longer working on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.