Account information recovery and lost phone.

Phone got lost, had services shut down, and phone locked; but cant remember apple log ins or passwords. No second device to confirm anything. How do I get access to my account for my new phone?

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 7:09 AM

You have to use an Apple ID and Password to log on to this support site, so you may already know the information that you need.

Your Apple ID is your email address. You can retrieve the password by using this Apple Support document:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you really do not know your Apple ID and Password, there is no way for you retrieve the data in a backup of the lost phone, and you will have to set up the new phone from scratch using a new Apple ID and Password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2023 7:09 AM in response to trekisbetterthanwars

You have to use an Apple ID and Password to log on to this support site, so you may already know the information that you need.

Your Apple ID is your email address. You can retrieve the password by using this Apple Support document:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you really do not know your Apple ID and Password, there is no way for you retrieve the data in a backup of the lost phone, and you will have to set up the new phone from scratch using a new Apple ID and Password.

Account information recovery and lost phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.