You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macy's says,"Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server. Reference......."

I keep getting the message "Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server...." whenever I try to go onto macys.com. At first, it was just on my iPad, but now it appears on my iMac. I've tried clearing my history and turning off my VPN, but the problem persists. Any other suggestions, or does anyone know how to reach the website manager for Macy's? Thanks!

iMac (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 9:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 12:22 PM

Yeah, but the problem is that the website is doing this on ALL browsers, not just Mac. So it isn't a Mac/Apple issue.

4 replies

Jul 3, 2023 12:42 PM in response to FrustratedMacLady

Hi FrustratedMacLady,

The best steps that you can take for any issue with Safari on your Mac can be found here: If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support

These solutions are for issues that can affect Safari on Mac, including issues such as these:
* A webpage is blank, doesn't load all of its content, or otherwise doesn't work as expected.
* You can't sign in to a webpage, despite using the correct sign-in information.
* A webpage asks you to remove or reset cookies.
* Safari slows down, stops responding, or quits unexpectedly.

Should the behavior persist, and just with Macy's page, it is likely an issue on their end. Their support page may open for you as it is separate from their main page: Macy's Customer Service

Regards.

Macy's says,"Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server. Reference......."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.