Duplicated photos

Hey Sir can I ask you for help in the finder window when I open the picture I need to locate a duplicated photo but this order is duplicated I cannot find it and it does not appear in the Finder window. Please help me to solve this problem.

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 7:42 AM

Could you explain a bit more? Your screenshot is showing a Photos window, not a Finder window. Are you looking for the album "Duplicates" in the sidebar?

The Duplicates album is a new feature in macOS 13 Ventura, see: Remove duplicate photos in Photos on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

This album will be shown, once Photos has scanned the library and detected some duplicates. depending on the size of your Photos Library it may take weeks, until Photos will be showing the first duplicates for you. Just be patient.

And if you have the Shared iCloud Photos lIbrary enabled, be sure to select "Both Libraries", or the duplicates will not be shown.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2023 7:42 AM in response to MOHAMMEDQAYSkadhim

Could you explain a bit more? Your screenshot is showing a Photos window, not a Finder window. Are you looking for the album "Duplicates" in the sidebar?

The Duplicates album is a new feature in macOS 13 Ventura, see: Remove duplicate photos in Photos on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

This album will be shown, once Photos has scanned the library and detected some duplicates. depending on the size of your Photos Library it may take weeks, until Photos will be showing the first duplicates for you. Just be patient.

And if you have the Shared iCloud Photos lIbrary enabled, be sure to select "Both Libraries", or the duplicates will not be shown.

Duplicated photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.