I just updated my apple phone to iOS16.5.1. I can no longer block emails from the info tab on the email address. What happened.

I just updated my apple phone to iOS16.5.1. I can no longer block emails from the info tab on the email address. What happened.

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 10:41 PM

Mail

From the Mail app, open the email that has the contact that you want to block, then tap the contact at the top. Tap Block this Contact.

The pic below is self-explanatory

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone or ...

2 replies

Jul 1, 2023 10:43 PM in response to cmschelsea

cmschelsea wrote:

I just updated my apple phone to iOS16.5.1. I can no longer ........

If the issues you mentioned are indeed caused by iOS, it's likely that numerous users who have upgraded to iOS 16.4.1 (a) or 16.5 or 16.5.1 are experiencing similar problems. However, in order for the community on this forum to provide helpful responses, it would be beneficial for you to specify the nature of the issue you are encountering. Without this information, it may be difficult for others to address your concern effectively.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.