Mouse movement

When I move my mouse a certain way it will blow my screen up in gmail or easymail and I cannot get it back down to normal size without logging out how can I fix this

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 3:28 PM

You can always try Command + to increase size and Command - to decrease sizes. If you messed with a System Setting, go into System Settings and look in the Mouse area and also in Accessibility.

Another suggestion, if you don't think you did anything then restart the computer and if that does not help then restart in Safe Mode per the directions in the link and then restart normally and re-test.

Finally, if all else fails give AppleCare a call and they can help you. AppleCare Contact Info

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2023 3:28 PM in response to Skipper1973

You can always try Command + to increase size and Command - to decrease sizes. If you messed with a System Setting, go into System Settings and look in the Mouse area and also in Accessibility.

Another suggestion, if you don't think you did anything then restart the computer and if that does not help then restart in Safe Mode per the directions in the link and then restart normally and re-test.

Finally, if all else fails give AppleCare a call and they can help you. AppleCare Contact Info

Mouse movement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.