The IPhone won’t let me in to my Apple ID in settings, it’s like blocked or something and I’m trying to figure out what to do

The IPhone won’t let me in to my Apple ID in settings, it’s like blocked or something and I’m trying to figure out what to do

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 12:43 AM

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 12:43 AM in response to vale144

If it is a private iPhone, see -> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• 👉 Check restrictions -> tap Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> scroll to Allow Changes.

or

If you have a MDM profile, you need to contact your company - IT department.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.