How does Apple TV works?

Please can you tell me what’s Apple TV does for me, I don’t believe I use this app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

G224X,

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 2:26 PM

Then you’ve subscribed to Apple TV +.

Apple TV + is Apple Original content. It’s a channel found within the Apple TV App. The shows included in your subscription will have the tv+ logo on them. You can watch on any Apple TV app on other devices or TVs that have the App. When signed in with the same Apple ID this will sync across devices.

Apple TV 4K - Apple

The best thing to do is try it out so you get the hang of how it works before you have to pay. If you don’t like it, you can cancel in your subscriptions at least 24 hrs prior to renewal date to avoid charges

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 2:26 PM in response to gbensimhon1

Then you’ve subscribed to Apple TV +.

Apple TV + is Apple Original content. It’s a channel found within the Apple TV App. The shows included in your subscription will have the tv+ logo on them. You can watch on any Apple TV app on other devices or TVs that have the App. When signed in with the same Apple ID this will sync across devices.

Apple TV 4K - Apple

The best thing to do is try it out so you get the hang of how it works before you have to pay. If you don’t like it, you can cancel in your subscriptions at least 24 hrs prior to renewal date to avoid charges

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

How does Apple TV works?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.