App problem

I have app that will not open on my iphone14 but will open on my ipad

iPhone 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 2:41 PM

Several things to try:

Have you restarted your device? That sometimes clears up odd issues.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open, read this document for suggestions of things to try --> If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Redownload apps and games from Apple --> Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

How to contact an app developer - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support - for problems running an app or problems restoring purchases

Find the URL for an app in the App Store to report a concern --> Find the URL for an app in the App Store to report a concern - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 2:41 PM in response to Razorback123

Several things to try:

Have you restarted your device? That sometimes clears up odd issues.

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open, read this document for suggestions of things to try --> If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Redownload apps and games from Apple --> Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

How to contact an app developer - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support - for problems running an app or problems restoring purchases

Find the URL for an app in the App Store to report a concern --> Find the URL for an app in the App Store to report a concern - Apple Support

App problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.