We have Apple TV . It works on my wife’s cell phone and her computer, but does not work on the televisions. How do I make that happen?

we got Apple TV plus and it works on my wife’s cell phone since she was the purchaser and on our computer when she signs in. It is not working on our TVs. How do we make this happen?

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 6:42 PM

It would work when signed in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the subscription linked to it.

If you did that, and it still doesn’t work, then what happens instead? Do you get an error message? What does it say exactly?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 6:42 PM in response to CathyFlanagin

It would work when signed in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the subscription linked to it.

If you did that, and it still doesn’t work, then what happens instead? Do you get an error message? What does it say exactly?

We have Apple TV . It works on my wife’s cell phone and her computer, but does not work on the televisions. How do I make that happen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.