Help, I can't log into iTunes

I just got a new apple ID, logged into my apple tv with it, says havnt used on itunes, so I log in on my pc and log into itunes and says cant log in

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 12:59 AM

When you get that message on your screen, tap Review to sign in, then review your account information.

Click Review repeatedly. 

Some people have only had a response after a second or subsequent click.

Try to download a free app at the App Store.

For example try to download this (is an free app).

Log in at appleid.apple.com and make sure you have payment information stored there.

-----

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 12:59 AM in response to Ricesteeda1

When you get that message on your screen, tap Review to sign in, then review your account information.

Click Review repeatedly. 

Some people have only had a response after a second or subsequent click.

Try to download a free app at the App Store.

For example try to download this (is an free app).

Log in at appleid.apple.com and make sure you have payment information stored there.

-----

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

Help, I can't log into iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.