Unable to cancel my 7-day free trial for Apple +

I have been trying to cancel my Apple 7-day free trial with no success. Everything is so ridiculously complex and convoluted, IMO purposely so so that you will end up paying for at least a month after your 7-day trial ends. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 8:16 AM

To cancel a subscription to Apple TV+, do any one of these (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

Users that do not wish to continue their subscription are urged to cancel this subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or before the end of the current billing cycle, else the subscription might renew for one more cycle.

ridiculously complex and convoluted

Find your subscription in your subscriptions overview, select to see its details, click Cancel, and confirm. That’s it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 8:16 AM in response to Hellnbak4971

To cancel a subscription to Apple TV+, do any one of these (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

Users that do not wish to continue their subscription are urged to cancel this subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or before the end of the current billing cycle, else the subscription might renew for one more cycle.

ridiculously complex and convoluted

Find your subscription in your subscriptions overview, select to see its details, click Cancel, and confirm. That’s it.

Unable to cancel my 7-day free trial for Apple +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.