Do I get a refund for the period remaining of a year of Apple TV subscription if I change to Apple One?

I switched to Apple One this pat weekend but I had paid for a year of Apple TV. Will I get a credit for the remaining subscription fee I paid for before switching to apple one?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 5:28 AM

3 replies

Jul 4, 2023 7:11 AM in response to heatherh79

Yes you will. Do not do anything else like deleting you Apple TV Subscription. I just subscribed to Apple One with a yearly subscription to Apple Music and after a couple of days, I automatically received a refund for the remaining subscription. I would wait a week before contacting Apple for a refund, but I don't think you will need to do that.

Jul 4, 2023 7:04 AM in response to heatherh79

Yes you should. (assuming that you used the same AppleID AND that your AppleOne subscription included AppleTV+)

But don’t do anything … yet.

It might take a billing cycle (or two) for everything to sync …

… but it should all balance-out automatically with you receiving a credit back to your original payment method for any “double-paid” services.

Do I get a refund for the period remaining of a year of Apple TV subscription if I change to Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.