Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

For the last 2 days my iCloud mail is not syncing across devices (Mac, ipad, iphone) for deletions, flagging etc. Incoming and outgoing email is fine. Anyone know why?

My iCloud email is no longer fully syncing across my devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone). Mail is received and sent and syncs across all, but deletions, flags, read etc do not. It's been happening for just the last few days. Ideas please.

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 9:24 AM

These don't sync between devices Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos, and emails. Each device syncs to the email account server which may be Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or any Other. Please see the pic below

If one of the devices is not connected to the internet then it may seem to you that they are not syncing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 9:24 AM in response to Bermudaonline

These don't sync between devices Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos, and emails. Each device syncs to the email account server which may be Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or any Other. Please see the pic below

If one of the devices is not connected to the internet then it may seem to you that they are not syncing.

For the last 2 days my iCloud mail is not syncing across devices (Mac, ipad, iphone) for deletions, flagging etc. Incoming and outgoing email is fine. Anyone know why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.