Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Gaming annoying screen

Every time I try to game and I need to pull something from the top of my screen, a screen wich normally you see when you swipe from the middle top of your screen to the bottom pops up. Can somebody please tell me if and how you can turn this off?

thanks a lot Poljopo

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 3:35 PM

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!

I definitely understand how this could be annoying when playing a game, but unfortunately, I do not know of a way to disable the Lock Screen from coming down when accidentally swiping down from the top of your iPhone screen.

But please, tell Apple about this issue here, and perhaps someday they will provide a way to avoid this issue!

Have a wonderful day!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 3:35 PM in response to Poljopo

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!

I definitely understand how this could be annoying when playing a game, but unfortunately, I do not know of a way to disable the Lock Screen from coming down when accidentally swiping down from the top of your iPhone screen.

But please, tell Apple about this issue here, and perhaps someday they will provide a way to avoid this issue!

Have a wonderful day!

Gaming annoying screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.