How can I retrieve Archive items that I accidentally deleted?

I accidentally deleted my Archive Folder which has consequently taken out my Inbox: Sent and other email folders...how can I retrieve these?

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 5:07 PM

When you delete a file it goes to the Trash. To recover the file before emptying the Trash simply right click the file and select the Put Back feature. If you have already emptied the Trash then the file is gone forever unless you backed up the computer. If you backed up the computer using Time Machine then simply restore the file from your Time Machine backup. If you use another form of backup, please speak to the developers to learn how to restore files and folders from their backup app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 5:07 PM in response to Bye757

When you delete a file it goes to the Trash. To recover the file before emptying the Trash simply right click the file and select the Put Back feature. If you have already emptied the Trash then the file is gone forever unless you backed up the computer. If you backed up the computer using Time Machine then simply restore the file from your Time Machine backup. If you use another form of backup, please speak to the developers to learn how to restore files and folders from their backup app.

How can I retrieve Archive items that I accidentally deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.