Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

buy a new phone in store

Do i have to make an appt,to walk in a store to buy a new phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2023 9:52 PM

isabellsoto1968 wrote:

No, but it can be helpful to order online for store delivery, to ensure that the store has the color and capacity you want, and any added cases or chargers or other options you want. Otherwise, you’re limited to what the store has available in stock when you arrive.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2023 9:52 PM in response to isabellsoto1968

isabellsoto1968 wrote:

No, but it can be helpful to order online for store delivery, to ensure that the store has the color and capacity you want, and any added cases or chargers or other options you want. Otherwise, you’re limited to what the store has available in stock when you arrive.

Jul 4, 2023 9:17 PM in response to isabellsoto1968

isabellsoto1968 Said:

"Do i have to make an appt,to walk in a store to buy a new phone?"

-------

Properly Ridding of an iPhone:

Prepare for the Trade in or Sale:

Are you transferring from an old iPhone to a new iPhone? IF so, perform as instructed here, including the data backup and iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Getting a New iPhone:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. Perform the trade-in and purchase there.

buy a new phone in store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.