You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did Rotation go?

After clicking on System Settings, and hitting Displays, the option for rotation of screen does not appear. I'm using MacOS Venture 13.4.1. Any clues how to rotate without this option in displays?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 5:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 6:28 AM

Rotation is still present in macOS 13.4.1, provided you have a display designed for rotation. My LG 32UN880-B as a 32-in 4K HDR display connected via a Belkin High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable, is suspended on an ergo stand so I can elevate and then rotate the display. A display that is not intended for rotation may not communicate this to the operating system Displays panel.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2023 6:28 AM in response to douglass97

Rotation is still present in macOS 13.4.1, provided you have a display designed for rotation. My LG 32UN880-B as a 32-in 4K HDR display connected via a Belkin High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable, is suspended on an ergo stand so I can elevate and then rotate the display. A display that is not intended for rotation may not communicate this to the operating system Displays panel.

Where did Rotation go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.