My iCloud storage is having issues

Hello, this is Mari.

I need help on fixing my iCloud storage because even says that just 502.4 GB of 2 TB used, I never have storage and space to download apps or my photos. I pay every month this plan, but it doesn't work. Can someone explain me why? Thank you.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 11:15 AM

The storage space that you have in iCloud will not help with running off of space on your device. If you can’t download content, you are running out of space on the device itself.

Read this and read the two linked support articles concerning freeing up space on your iPhone or iPad.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2023 11:15 AM in response to bluemari

The storage space that you have in iCloud will not help with running off of space on your device. If you can’t download content, you are running out of space on the device itself.

Read this and read the two linked support articles concerning freeing up space on your iPhone or iPad.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

My iCloud storage is having issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.