Spam/Malicious Calendar Invite

I have received a spam invite through my personal email and it added it automatically to my calendar. However the only calendar I see it in is on my phone - it does not show up on my laptop account or when I looked in my iCloud acct on the web. I have reported the email as phishing and deleted it without opening. I also went into my iCloud account and changed my calendar settings to email me invites instead of automatically adding them to my calendar. My question is how do I remove the pending invitation from my calendar? I googled an hour of my life away and the closest I have gotten was creating a Spam calendar on my phone, then change the event invitation to the new Spam Calendar, and then delete that calendar, but the pesky invitation won't allow my to change the calendar it's posting to. HELP!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 1:50 PM

Your phone has not been compromised, it's just a scam message designed to trick you into buying unnecessary software.

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Spam/Malicious Calendar Invite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.