Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Charges

I am being charged for somethings that I cant find within any of my devices that I have a subscription for?

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 7:43 AM

Have you tried the steps outlined in the post above to identify your purchases? I’ve copied the pertinent steps below.

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, find your purchase history in Settings or Account Settings on your device.

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you purchased a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2023 7:43 AM in response to lexy268

Have you tried the steps outlined in the post above to identify your purchases? I’ve copied the pertinent steps below.

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, find your purchase history in Settings or Account Settings on your device.

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you purchased a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.