Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can't delete a iMessage conversation in MacOS Ventura

I can't delete a conversation in iMessage. I followed this support page instructions, but when I press the Delete button nothing happens. iMessage Support. Anyone know the trick to get this to work by select the conversation and then the Delete button? This is on a MackBook Air M2 running Ventura 13.4.1. Thank you

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 7:13 AM

PhilMP wrote:

I can't delete a conversation in iMessage. I followed this support page instructions, but when I press the Delete button nothing happens. iMessage Support. Anyone know the trick to get this to work by select the conversation and then the Delete button? This is on a MackBook Air M2 running Ventura 13.4.1. Thank you

To deleted the Conversation - choose it and Control Click or Right Click it

A Sub Menu should appear

Choose Delete

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 7:13 AM in response to PhilMP

PhilMP wrote:

To deleted the Conversation - choose it and Control Click or Right Click it

A Sub Menu should appear

Choose Delete

Can't delete a iMessage conversation in MacOS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.