i bought a new phone and my apple id does not bring up the Appel music family subscription to which I was previously connected.

i bought a new phone and my apple id does not bring up the Appel music family subscription to which I was previously connected. 

what do i need to do to get my family subscription to Appel music renewed? 

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 9:38 PM

Hi KristinaKarpun

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "Appel music family subscription to which I was previously connected :

what do i need to do to get my family subscription to Appel music renewed?"

Am no expert in this area, yet your question surely deserves a response.

Apple support has articles online (links below) that may be helpful:

Wondering if you can log-in to the Apple Music app with your Apple ID, and check in the Library for your music.

Eg: With or without a subscription: How to: Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

Also: What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

or

You may want to check with the Family Sharing organiser if you are / your Apple ID is / still correctly listed :

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

and

If your music is not in the Library, you may need to re-download previous purchases:

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

or

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Family Sharing website

Family Sharing - Apple

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 9:38 PM in response to KristinaKarpun

Hi KristinaKarpun

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "Appel music family subscription to which I was previously connected :

what do i need to do to get my family subscription to Appel music renewed?"

Am no expert in this area, yet your question surely deserves a response.

Apple support has articles online (links below) that may be helpful:

Wondering if you can log-in to the Apple Music app with your Apple ID, and check in the Library for your music.

Eg: With or without a subscription: How to: Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

Also: What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

or

You may want to check with the Family Sharing organiser if you are / your Apple ID is / still correctly listed :

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

and

If your music is not in the Library, you may need to re-download previous purchases:

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

or

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

Family Sharing website

Family Sharing - Apple

All the best :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.