I am being charged a charge from Intellius on my apple account connected to my PayPal account. I don’t know who or what it is? Anyone?

I am being charged a charge from Intellius on my apple account connected to my PayPal account. I don’t know who or what it is? Anyone?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 2:40 PM

Also review this Apple article:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2023 2:40 PM in response to Pantsonfire75

Also review this Apple article:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.