Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

why phone doesnt ring from specific callers if i dont have them blicked snd theyre in my contacts

Why is my phone not ringing with certain colors if they are in my contact list and not blocked?

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 12:58 AM

Re: "why phone doesnt ring from specific callers if i dont have them blicked snd theyre in my contacts"

Maybe you have "Do Nor Disturb" on, or have accidentally selected "Silent" instead of Ring when they call.

Else:

Wondering if in your settings have something very quiet or "none" selected as their ringtone(s).

How to:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

or

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 12:58 AM in response to Ecdjch

Re: "why phone doesnt ring from specific callers if i dont have them blicked snd theyre in my contacts"

Maybe you have "Do Nor Disturb" on, or have accidentally selected "Silent" instead of Ring when they call.

Else:

Wondering if in your settings have something very quiet or "none" selected as their ringtone(s).

How to:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

or

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

why phone doesnt ring from specific callers if i dont have them blicked snd theyre in my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.