Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Remove a person from a group text

I need support to respond to why we can not swipe left to find a delete button to remove a person from a group text. I cannot not swipe, it is not working. I am recognizing the absence of response and this is an issue that needs addressing.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 11:55 AM

twana35 Said:

"Remove a person from a group text: I need support to respond to why we can not swipe left to find a delete button to remove a person from a group text. I cannot not swipe, it is not working. I am recognizing the absence of response and this is an issue that needs addressing."

-------

Removing a Person form a Group Text:

Tried this Link?: Add and Remove People in Group Text Messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 11:55 AM in response to twana35

twana35 Said:

"Remove a person from a group text: I need support to respond to why we can not swipe left to find a delete button to remove a person from a group text. I cannot not swipe, it is not working. I am recognizing the absence of response and this is an issue that needs addressing."

-------

Removing a Person form a Group Text:

Tried this Link?: Add and Remove People in Group Text Messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Remove a person from a group text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.