stop $.99 a month subscription

Please stop my $.99 a month subscription for iCloud storage already. I follow others' directions to downgrade, and it won't let me downgrade.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 2:44 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't downgrade the storage for you.

Also, see the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Tap Done. If you can't tap Done, make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use for your iCloud+ plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, the change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.1

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 2:44 PM in response to StopMySubscription

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We can't downgrade the storage for you.

Also, see the following from Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Tap Done. If you can't tap Done, make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use for your iCloud+ plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

If you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, the change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.1

stop $.99 a month subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.