Need to cancel my storage subscription

My battery quit working on my iPad pro and can no longer use the device and I need to cancel my iCloud $0.99 subscription and cannot find out how

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 8:37 AM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you don't have an Apple device or a Windows PC to use one of the methods described, click on the following from that support article:

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 8:37 AM in response to Kenrow

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If you don't have an Apple device or a Windows PC to use one of the methods described, click on the following from that support article:

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Jul 9, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Kenrow

iCloud is not tied to a single device.

Just because your iPad does not work, does not mean you cannot still use your iCloud storage on other devices signed in to your Apple ID.

To cancel iCloud you will need a Mac, iOS Device or Windows PC with iCloud for Windows logged in to your Apple ID, at which point they can access the iCloud subscription, and take advantage of the storage through there.

Need to cancel my storage subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.