Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

My Iphone 14 Pro Max screen is black put the Phone is on.

Last Night I finished using the Phone, I put it to charge on my night table. I wake up today, and my screen is black. I looked it up and I used the troubleshooting that everyone is using "Volume up, Volume down and Power on for 10 sec" while in charger, but nothing happen. I took the Phone out of the charge and try it again, but nothing happen. I try I few times but nothing happen. I'm stressing because I used my phone to login to my medical practice from home and now everything is black. I need something fix immediately, I can't wait until tomorrow because I have to work.

Can someone help?

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 7:32 AM

Hello ginely272!

If the steps in the following Support Article don’t help, you’ll have to take your iPhone in Fort her examination by a technician: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support.

Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 7:32 AM in response to ginely272

Hello ginely272!

If the steps in the following Support Article don’t help, you’ll have to take your iPhone in Fort her examination by a technician: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support.

Good Luck!

My Iphone 14 Pro Max screen is black put the Phone is on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.