iCloud stolen

Wrote a girl asking for help. I had to go to her iCloud from my phone to help get the pictures and send them to her. After all my actions, she changed the password and now offers me to redeem it. In my country, the support service cannot solve this problem. Where should I go and what should I do

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 8:13 AM

You revealed the Apple ID its password and account credentials to her , signed in with same Apple ID and synced your device with her phone on the same network , she changed Apple ID password , her device is still synced and can be removed from your device Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support , you can only turn the secondary authentication account from your iPhone to 2FA If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 8:13 AM in response to KostayaDzue

You revealed the Apple ID its password and account credentials to her , signed in with same Apple ID and synced your device with her phone on the same network , she changed Apple ID password , her device is still synced and can be removed from your device Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support , you can only turn the secondary authentication account from your iPhone to 2FA If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

iCloud stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.