Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Mcdonalds app wont let me sign in

I resetted my phone for different reasons today, and now when im trying to log in to my account in the ap, immediately when i open the app it just says "Oooops, something went wrong" with the error code DCH-NET-VAL-403-NON. What do i do? Resettind, reinstalling or anything like that does not help. Anyone else who ever had this, what did you do to fix it?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 10:40 AM

Based on postings around here, the McDonalds app is seemingly about reliable as the McDonalds ice cream machines. 🙄

Remove the McDonalds app, remove any add-on VPN client app, force-restart the iPhone, and re-download the McDonalds app.

If that fails, check with McDonalds app support: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 10:40 AM in response to konsta241

Based on postings around here, the McDonalds app is seemingly about reliable as the McDonalds ice cream machines. 🙄

Remove the McDonalds app, remove any add-on VPN client app, force-restart the iPhone, and re-download the McDonalds app.

If that fails, check with McDonalds app support: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Mcdonalds app wont let me sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.